Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mesa

So I finally opened up 'the big one', my big mesa...I havent opened it in a really long time maybe months?? just with all the waiting for renovation approval for a few months now here I had put a bunch of things away. I woke up this morning saying ok enough of this stagnant energy on the apartment...literally its been holding me up here and its not ok. Yesterday when I walked up the stairs and was at my front door I noticed for the very first time really noticed the 5a hand written paper in the doorbell - it occurred to me that I needed my hand on this door - this is MY place. So I pulled out that old card and hand drew my own 5a and stuck it in the place holder. Done. My super called me with more info an hour later...but still no answer to begin - and im flowing and im ok but i think this may be a piece on action and voice...

Can you guys please check and send love on whats going on --- Ive been literally working on this all morning and for months and have cleared some huge pieces - and i see a bit of whats going on with my managing agent etc but its enough....

There seems to be a lot waiting for this to push through so please send some loving this way to get the ok to start... so I can move forward!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Sent UL and some clarity of thought and motion your way.

Joy! said...

how is this reflected in your mesa? Do a stone reading on it-
move the super, the chimney, dialog with the energy.
YOu can do it!