Tuesday, August 7, 2007

All's Quiet

Well you all have been really really quiet while I was gone! Not much to catch up on! I'll post some amazing pictures of the desert. It's a really beautiful landscape-immediate and primal. I could get to love it.

It was 114 while we were there. But you know, for the most part, given a pool, air conditioning, and ceiling fans in every room, it's not half bad! My skin felt BETTER--guess it's the lack of salt. So, thumbs up to the desert life.

BTW-Thumbs DOWN to Lohan's new movie-"I know who killed me". Trash. Don't bother-even on video. It's a waste of time and a waste of money. I should have gone to see RATATOUILLE instead. There is always tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Can't wait to see the pictures.
I sense that the blog may have been a little quiet, but I think most of us have been doing alot of internal work.

Bo said...

I loved Ratatuille! Yes see it!

Where are the desert pictures?