Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Russell Peters -comedian



This is a great way to start the morning. I'm going to start a label that is stand up comedians that are like...really good. You know? Not sorta. But laugh good, because the world needs more laughing. Besides, I think comedians are special people. They are paying attention! They see things with a whole different slant. They lead the way. Remember the Jokers in the court had a special rank-they poked fun, but they drew attention. Consumate wag the dog? Artist in residence. They were given permission to play outside the societal rules.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad I found this blog today. Enjoyed the most interesting read and the photos.

Here comes an invitation to visit my blog--this week if possible--as my "Spotlight the Youth" contest ends Friday, and lots of votes are needed to make it work. So please spread the word.

Thanks so much.