Monday, August 6, 2007

HELLO!

Hi guys sorry Ive been so absent on the blog...its been a very intense few weeks and im feeling like I have had to go inward to adjust to all of the changes...things are happing so fast and Im trying to hold on and ride the waves at the same time...I finished my 28 day Waka that I began on 7/7/7 this past saturday...I had gone to my mesa every day and worked on the issue of committment...since I began the Waka things have gone all wacky....joy said I did have to let go of outcome and I have but its all super fast Im not even sure I realize entirely whats gone on these past 28....I also feel like being very quiet and dont have a lot of words right now so that also explains the sort of silence...I havent returned any calls or emails or anything really....I feel like a hermit...but in feels like Im birthing something new for the next transition and more permanent plan....so much shedding of old an new coming in so fast but in pieces....

anyway I am thinking about you guys and hopefully will be out again in september...until then Im packing my apt with intention still to sell....Im just letting go and seeing what happens....I dont know exactly whats next where I go etc...so who knows...I just know that I have to keep working on the farm....

Love to you guys!

5 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I think many of us are in that inhale again and sorting through what we want to let go of and what we take with us. I have changed my Mesa and added new pieces but I haven't done the Waka but I think that is what I need to do is the Waka. As I look at my calendar is says...."All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" Havelock Ellis.
All things are as they should be.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I think I will do my Waka on the 12th which is the New Moon.
It would be great to see you in Sept.
I know whatever you decide on your apt. will be for your highest and best.

Anonymous said...

thanks jacquie i love that wuote too so appropriate im copying it down in my list of quotes....!

Joy! said...

Remember thata HUACA moves energy-you have to be willing to completely let go of outcome-because the movement isn't something you can control, or should want to. It's sort of like dynamiting the dam...you use it when the energy is stuck and you want it to move-any which way.

Not surprised things have been whacky...lol...I DID tell you!

Bo said...

Lauren,

Love you back. Happy for you in this birthing process. I think that when we truly touch Essence and connect in that space with our higher source and the Source, there never are any words. We don't have the language. Art helps but even then it is a pale reflection of what is known in the heart and soul.