Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cockroach Wisdom

Ok so this is what I found on Cockroach:

Cockroach teaches the art of adaptability and ultimate survival instincts under any conditions making this creature an emotional and spiritual shapeshifter. He will teach perserverance and tenacity along with going with the flow of events. Cockroach applies determination and fortitude to survive any event. The wisdom of cockroach teaches how to keep in touch with the world around you, shows how to strengthen vitality and quickness of movement, ability to discern when and how to move, and make use of available resources. Are you looking into the recesses of your spirit for answers? Are you digging deep enough to find what is hidden? Are you adapting to recent circumstances as well as you could? It is time for the cockroach to teach the art of adapting and finding whats hidden.

Great one I think...Really hits home for me right now especially with all of these bizarre cockroach moments I am experiencing...this has been re-occuring for me for a long time glad I finally RESPONDED to what I was hearing....heehee!

(read below to see the cockroach story)

1 comment:

Joy! said...

funny we are both getting bug messages!