Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Temples of Humankind - DAMANHUR

DAMANHUR ITALY

Prepare to have your breath taken away with the beauty, majesty, artistry, imagination and creation of something stupendous!
Take a look at what is going on in Italy-

click on
Hall of Mirrors
Hall of Water
Labrynth
Hall of Spheres...

well ALL of them are breathtakingly beautiful!
FIELD TRIP anyone???

This is a sustainable community of 20 different groups, BTW...called THE FEDERATION OF DANANHUR Fascinating...is this what some of us have been dreaming about? Could be!

3 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

How fasinating. So many of the designs I felt alot of kinship to. It definitely is something many of us have described. I know long ago I had written of such a place. It would be fantastic to go there. I am more drawn to that than the place Lauren went to recently.

Joy! said...

yes...the beauty and artistry of the glass designs! Oh my God they are gorgeous. Can you imagine walking in there? It's going on my list...

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Ditto....