Monday, August 27, 2007

Blue Skies and Butterflies



Bo I so loved the images at that website and the information was very cool.
I just want to say that yesterday was so wonderful. For me, it seemed like forever since we had done something like that. It was so beautiful up there and looking at all the fun things was a riot. I felt transformed, just getting out of the valley. Hopefully if we can do it again Pam and CA,can make it. Maybe if Lauren gets here before Oct. we can have the day. Even though my legs and hips made a protest if felt so good. I tell you I so miss no being in the mountains that I am truly looking at buying a tent so I can pack and go when it moves me. I loved all the hikes in June and miss doing them. I would love to take you all back up to the Nobletts before the snow starts to fly, it such a cool place.

2 comments:

Bo said...

Jac, really cool pictures! Love the one of the sky.

Count me in on any activity or hike. I'm up for it. There must be many cool places to go that we have never seen before.

I'm with you on Park City. I always feel like it's a mini vacation going up there. I wouldn't mind living there but I would mind the commute to work every day.

Glad you like the art work on the sight. Truth be told that was my favorite part.

Joy! said...

it was great walking and talking and eating and getting together. Have missed you all.