Sunday, August 26, 2007

Light Body


I liked this sight. It may be no new news to all you women of the Butterfly Clan. Just sending it on because I liked what it had to say, although I havn't read the whole sight, what I did read seemed to be saying what it is I have been trying to say but maybe not all that well. This is a wonderful time to be alive on the planet. A wonderful time to be in the river with all of you.
I was really hitting the wall yesterday and after today, I was caught back up in the "the up draft". The positive energy. The good JuJu.
Just wanted to say thank you.

3 comments:

Joy! said...

Wow I love the images on this website! There is no author credited. They are amazing though. Beautiful, thanks for posting the link Bo. '

Yesterday was nice. Regenerating. We should make it annual since it's on through Oct.

The weather is perfect up here now. This is my favorite time of year-now through Oct.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

What a perfect website....

Bo said...

Glad you guys liked it. I have to go back and read it when my energy is up. I'm tired after work. Darnit! Still run out of steam by the end of the day.

Still feeling lonely coming home to an empty house. So I have descided that I will manifest this scenerio. There is a knock at the door and it's the really cute woman bringing me the check from the Sweepstakes and she wants to marry me and have my babies!!! What do you think? Well just kidding about the baby part. LOL