Friday, December 29, 2006

TELL EACH OTHER SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF



As you register, do tell us something about yourself in the profile pages as not all of you know each other, and we will have 4 shamans joining from out of state that will be working via video-connect with me and connecting to you with the BLOGGER.

Up on the top of the new post page is a link that says Dashboard. Click on that, and add some information for each other about yourself!

And as you post, do remember to add the appropriate labels-at the bottom of your post page. Add your name, and then any that fit, or add a new category. It will make sorting easier later. So, recipes, resources, humor, video, whatever your post is about, shamanism, beliefs, fears. Let it rip!

Also, on the side are group lists that have been started.
Goals (I started this, but what are your goals?)
Fears (voice of the gremlins)
Symptoms (some are mine, some are ones you all mentioned in class)
Questions to ask myself (I added those great ones that Rebecca started us off with)

You can click on the little blue thing that looks like a bottle (hey what can I say) and add yours if it is anything different from what is already there. I think it's supposed to be a wrench? Anyway, glad to have you Romedy!

2 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Okay I filled out my profile, although I think the only one I don't know is Lauren....
Hmmmm, I guess Rebecca did want to know my last name...

Rebecca said...

Thanks!!!! :)