Friday, December 29, 2006

WHEATGRASS KITS

Here is another great site for wheatgrass everything! From the juicers to books, from seeds to you name it.
It's amazing what is available to us!

CLICK FOR WHEATGRASS KITS

This site has kits for growing mushrooms-NOT that kind of mushroom! But I recall my parents getting a mushroom growing kit one year and they raved about how many mushrooms they harvested and for how long! They really enjoyed it. So, if you are looking for a really different sort of gift, remember mushrooms! I thought of it a few years ago and couldn't find a site.

BTW-I just read that SPROUTS are way economical. Seeds will produce up to 15% more than their weight in sprouts which can cost as little as 25¢ a pound! Baby plants. I started some mason jars with lentils day before yesterday and I have sprouts about 1 inch today. The thing is to remember to rinse them but if I do them in the morning, and then in the evening, that's it.

If you are by a JAMBA, get a wheatgrass shot. It costs a buck or so. Really worth it. Kathy, I hear we have a place up here called BOOSTERS? Do you know it?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm a wheatgrass virgin no longer. Had my very first double shot this afternoon at the Jamba Juice. It's was kind of comical, actually. All the other patrons were standing around watching the preparation of my wheatgrass. Then the gal brought me a little cup of very VERY green liquid. One mom asked her little boy if he thought he'd like a drink of grass juice? Two teenage boys looked like they doubted whether or not I'd go through with drinking it. I don't know why they doubted it, I only had one moment of hesitation before I swallowed it in nearly one chug.

Yum? ... Well, not quite yum. But it wasn't yuck either. It wasn't a completely unfamiliar taste, kind of just like a grass blade a person might pluck while reading a book out on the lawn on a summer afternoon. It's much better than the Nyquil it looks like. I think I recommend it.

I burped grass the whole home, but I was energized, I really was, I cleaned the whole house. I haven't done that in years, not the whole thing in one session. Very cool!

Joy! said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! I love the looks I get when I down that grass juice. I was in JAMBA and talked to the corporate guy that just "happened" to be there. I asked him why we don't have a JAMBA in PC. He said not enough business! We talked for awhile. Seems they need to count on $750,000 annually, and it's too cold for a slurpee drink up here with all this snow!
I'm thinking they are way missing the boat with a company profile of a "treat drink". What do you all think? But that's definitely their niche as far as they are concerned. IS IT TRUE? AMERICA ONLY WANTS TREATS? Well, let's see about that! :)

Rebecca said...

I definitely think it wouldn't hurt them to expand their repertoire into vegetable juices for us "health nuts"! I suspect that America wants treats to numb out from feeling shitty from eating fast food all the time etc. I can't count how many times I've wished there was a drive through for vegetarians. Healthy fast food is unheard of. Do you think it could be a niche?

Joy! said...

might change their rep into healthy instead of treat...a whole new identity that might lose them business since it's about the weight gain~ :)