Monday, July 2, 2007

Fear not....

Its funny, wasnt even 'there' officially with you guys but am so there and was so there...Ive been working through some deep fear stuff and some old grief....this past week though I ahvent had it exit or come up as fear as it usually has, meaning something that literally scares the shit out of me...its come up silently like an image or thought and i just watch it fall off like a flake of skin...no big deal no craziness -- its all sort of slow and peaceful and beautiful in fact....very nice - and like joy said like a lamb...

(well except for a taxi-cab car crash last week....i was sitting in the middle seat between two people and our cab driver was going like 40 miles an hour i saw clearly that we were going to hit an idle car in the left lane and about 30 sec before it happened i started getting back in myt seat and screaming stop stop stop stop!!!!!!! anyway he hit the car (a lexus suv on a friday night in a 'hot' neighborhood - so 2 huge guys all dressed up jumped out ready to pounce!) we all got ok and i walked away thinking what the hell was that about----dont let someone else drive my life?)

anyway i feel really great im in south carolina with sister and mom and baby and we are having a great time-- spent the day with my mom and had a lot of catching up time....i feel so good internally i am listening to my body and have been really clear about what i need and when...

for the past few days ive been drinking the best juice (well best for what my body needs---ive been craving it SO intensely) a place in nyc made it the other day and i was there a few days in a row then made it here in SC this morning - its the immune booster :

beets and carrots juiced then add to
banana garlic in blender
liquid b-12
echinacea/goldenseal dropper
vit-c powder
spirulina

holy shit. i love it.
my body is so hungry for it...
i keep getting that i need to detox (the garlic) yet get more minerals and vitamins as well as immune support....

feels so good to listen .... life is very good - i woke up the other night in ny thinking wow i am so blessed i have all of these amazing amazing people in my life right now talented beautiful kind wonderful souls are swimming and playing in these waves....it was such an amazing feeling.

the fear has been debilitating for the previous part of my life...and shedding it feels so wonderful, especially when i dont have to go into it so intensely to have it vanish...it feels good for a change to just have it peel away in a non-dramatic way....

so excited to see you all...cant wait to play!

3 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

sounds yummy, I have some beets from the garden, I will give this a twirl. I don't have the Spirulina and some of the other ingredients but I know when I made a juice with the beets and beet greens it was very yummy. I have some garlic also from the garden and some korabi.

Joy! said...

having a bit of trouble with the banana and beet combo...
but went this morning myself and happened to pick up the garlic and echinacea to start a cleanse and adding to my juice for Wed!

Anonymous said...

i know i thought it was gross sounding at first but its actually good...one of those weird tastes that i was like hmmm is this good or gross ?> its weird but...and the next day i was hooked an couldnt stop thinking aboutit.....