Friday, July 20, 2007

Three Headed Dragon



I think I'll name him Harry. Anyone else having trouble with shifting moods. I swear mine changes more than I change my underwear. Some times up and down and up in the same day. Tuesday I was high high high. I wondered if it was because of all the prayer that went out that day for the planet. Then yesterday woke up fine but by last night I was planning my demise and leaving my small fortune ( not really a fortune) to Catherine Ann so she could buy her house. Kooky talk.


Have been having the most wonderful experiences of feeling what it's like when in love. The -OH! I can't wait to get home to be with her feeling. Great expectancy of knowing that feeling again. These experieces have not been just remembering what it was like but feeling it to the point you almost think it's real. I don't think about it or call them up, they just appear all of a sudden and I think WOW. Kind of like the BIG O experience I had in Park City Catherine Ann. OH I have to tell you guys about that one, FUNNY!
Catherine Ann and I went to Park City last weekend. We had a wonderful time in the art galleries and enjoying the shops. We sat down to talk in the shade and eat a piece of chocolate fudge. ( YES GIRLS IT WAS COOKED FUDGE - Copa Mia Copa Mia Copa Mia) I was sitting on a hard bench and by the time we got up my butt was asleep. We walked into a gallery and all of a sudden I guess the blood rushed back to that " area " and I thought I was going to have an Orgasm. There was nothing erotic in the art gallery, it just happened. I couldn't quit giggling. I felt like a teenage boy. I couldn't move because every time I took a step I got the big surge and thought Oh my God I am going to go stiff and fall in the floor! What a life. Anyway that has never happened before. I told Catherine Ann what was happening and she suggested that I walk FAST and Enjoy! Aren't friends great. Anyway the purpose of this story is it just happened, I wasnt' thinking about it. These feelings have been just happening too.
It's been such a long time, 7 years now. (Let me clarify, since I was in love not the other thing, God forbid.) So feeling it again was incredible. And as Jac Joy Romedy and CA know from walking with me over the past 6 years, a feeling that I thought I would never have again because I didn't ever think I could allow myself to love like that again. So this is a big jump. A big healing. So glad I burned the snake skin at the fire. That seemed to be last piece of a long hield wounding from the past.


The relationship corner on my property is absolutely full with life, more than any other place on my small piece of land. Aphrodite, the love goddess sits in the space. (Pic Above) It just seemed to happen all of a sudden w/o may planning it that way, just like magic. Just like the money plant that came up in my wealth and abundance corner. I didn't plan or plant it, it just came up. I planted my relationship corner but never dreamed it would be so full. SO I look out and think , Oh my God it's happening. Then something shifts and yesterday I didn't want to come home to my empty house. I dreaded coming home. Then Harry showed up with all his pictures of everything awful. Harry has pissed on my paraide. BAD DRAGON!
Anyway, is it just me or are the rest of you having spontaneous orgasims? LOL, just kidding. I am talking about the emotional body and the feelings being all over the place. This has been a challenging week for me on many levels.

1 comment:

Joy! said...

How has it been since 7/17?