Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Morning Song


This has been a magic morning. Sitting here in front of my computer writing and reading. Joy thank you for sending Firing the Grid. It rings very true for me and I hope we will be able to join together in our sacred circle to mediate and connect in this project.


The garden is so incredibly beautiful this morning and I have my window open and can feel a greater part of being one with the planet as the cool breeze floats in and lovingly touches my skin. Lost in the rainbow reflected in the mist. The birds have been singing to me and I was startled at how beautiful the song of the finch can be, so small and yet so powerful her song. Then I looked out my window at the trumpet vine just in time to see Hummingbird drinking from it's sweet nectar, almost close enough for me to touch.


I feel the new world coming. I feel a responsibility to hold space for this new birth. I feel this more strongly than ever and as usual feel incredible gratitude that you all walk with me as midwives.
Happy independence day? Maybe better said, Happy Interdependence Day. Even now as I write I hear Crow singing, speaking his truth. (Carrier of souls from darkness into light). The Web of life to which we all belong is calling out for our our song, our life, our gentle passing into the new world.
Namiste.

3 comments:

Joy! said...

beautiful!

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Beautiful....Showing your Love and Your Joy.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Love the Rainbow...How perfect