Monday, July 2, 2007

Raw Break

I started to notice that this past week I was reaching for treat things, like raisin oatmeal cookies-and not the raw ones.
They tasted incredibly sweet, almost making my teeth ache. But I ate them. One a day, you know, those nice big soft fresh ones from Wild Oats? I've had bread this week, and some pasta.

My sleep has been good, and I generally felt ok, though I was getting slower each day. And today my ears feel congested, and I woke with a stuffy nose. My feet feel itchy. It definitely has activated something-or did it activate before which was why, after months and months, I started to eat sugar and flour again?

I've been eating more fruit than I usually do, and not doing any green juice for about 2 weeks now, except once or twice. And other than edamame, not much really green, compared to before. I think it's time to go back on a juice fast. Lauren says Mondays, I think mine will be Wednesday-mid week. A good choice.

I ran the frequencies today for adenovirus, ad 36, candida, general fungus, and general balancing. I'll let you know what happens.

3 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I tell ya, this eating between two worlds is crazy. I have also gone back more into the Raw, I miss it. I haven't really made alot of juices lately but I am eating salads and fruits and yes, I am back to eating the avacados. I had avacados, mango, kiwi, and green olives stuffed with garlic. I know crazy. I'm loving eating the cherries and grapes. Its a damn relief to go back to eating the Raw. In just the short time of being a ranger of many foods, I probably put back on at least 5 pounds. I definitely want the 95% Raw back in my life.

Joy! said...

I think I'm making the kale salad and the dirty martini cheese dip for T tonight. I have to get a few more oranges-I didn't remember it took so many.

Bo said...

I read this in Alternative Medicine this morning and got a kick out of it. "I went raw once, and I did so with a great deal of enthusiasm for the health benefits I would accrue. Certainly, eating only uncooked food seemed easy enough. Make a bunch of salads, gorge on apples and oranges, sprout some nuts and beans - piece of cake, I thought. After three weeks, all I wanted was a piece of cake." We are not alone This is the April issue and some really good looking recipes in the article - Living in the Raw.