Sunday, July 15, 2007

Noticing

The last two days have been about really noticing the small things-a large feather laying between the front door and the screen door when I opened it this morning...

A group of clouds all in the shape of arrows pointing to the left, layers of them, and as I noticed one, the next would develop and then the next until there were a dozen of them...all in perfect arrowhead shape...

The angles of light coming in the window that were refracting in the most interesting geometric shapes with light shimmering in shapes I had never seen before from those objects...

details. small things. I kept hearing myself saying "yes, I see you, yes, I get it..." but what is really going on? DOn't know. Just feels good, gentle connections.

1 comment:

CatherineAnn said...

You still taking the Iewaska? LOL