Monday, July 2, 2007

Pain and the Frequencies

This is pretty amazing:

I told you all that T had tweaked his back pretty good lifting something on a jobsite before I left for our vision quest party. He was in ALOT of pain-but stoic about it. "I'll take something". He hadn't slept that night though because other than an occasional aspirin, he doesn't "take" anything.

"Do you want me to do some work on you?"
"No no, I'll be fine." "I'll just suffer through it was his unspoken presupposed statement, right?
I shrugged and left him to it. If people want to hang on to things, it has taken me a long time to LET THEM until THEY are ready to let it go. Especially T. It's all on their timetable-not mine.

When I came back yesterday, I showered and went to teach, and he was still hobbling around in pain-but it had escalated to constipation. He had now not slept for 2 nights. THAT got his attention because there was another time when he did this same thing and he ended up in the hospital because they thought he had a twisted bowel. Now...he's getting more open to allowing some work done because that whole thing was not fun-and in the end he had let me run energy on him and we left the hospital 15 min later. It had taken him alot longer to say "ok help me out here".

When I came home from teaching he said "can you run that machine on me?" and Jon said "Yeah Mom, run the machine on Dad".

I gave him the list of frequencies we decided would work: back pain, back injury, muslce relaxing, constipation, relaxation, gen. healing, and a few others". He punched them in, and we sat and watched a movie while they ran. Then he complained about having to sit-but I kept pointing out that he would be sitting and watching that movie anyway. It was the fact that he couldn't get up that got him-not that he needed to! But complaining was a good sign that they were working. We probably ran about 2 hours worth of frequencies while he sat and watched tv.

I noticed he was joking and much lighter right away, but that could have just been because he hoped it would help.

He slept all night, easily, got up for work and was pain free!

5 comments:

Bo said...

Cool!

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I am so glad he finally would allow it. Good grief they get beyond stubborn. Terry has had this cough and crap for a month now, I have gone up and I tell ya, that man is made of cement. I don't even think a trickle got in. So I just asked that he be surround in the energy and he takes what he takes. You can lead the horse to water but damned if you can make them drink.

Anonymous said...

nice....!

Joy! said...

why not have him on the healers blog?

Bo said...

Ok girls here's what you do with your boys. I heard about it on TV so it has to be true. To spice up your marriage and get them on line, just dress up in a nurses uniform and ask them where it hurts? Kind of in a Mae West sort of way...... LOL