Tuesday, July 31, 2007

hello all!

Sorry I havent written in a while, its been a busy but wonderful past few weeks...I went to Lily Dale - the psychic community in upstate NY...really interesting so much energy - kind of campy though....but you could really feel the intensity....it was good for me to see the way the community worked good research for costa rica! Anyway I am leaving for New Orleans tomorrow until Sunday havent been there since Katrina so should be interesting. I love it there it really feels like magic...I believe Ive decided to sell my apt in NYC, I know doesnt sound so storng but Im sort of getting used to the idea of it slowly and its hard for me to officially say it until im packed and its on the market...selling it will allow me to build costa rica. I realized that this apt doesnt really suit my needs right now anyway so the money would be better used elsewhere...I figure if I want an apt in ny I can always rent or eventually buy one that works better for where I am now... So a lot of clearing and transforming going on here...miss you all and hope everythings going well for you guys!

3 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

Good to hear from you. I was wondering what you had been up to. Let us know what your experience is in New Orleans.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Glad to hear from you. We all are just being a bunch of travelers lately. Yes feed back about New Orleans would be cool. When do you come back here? Selling your apt. sounds like a tuff decision, all things will be as they need to be for the highest and best.

Pam said...

Missed you, Lauren. It does sound like everyone is busier than bees buzzing in a beehive - I'm almost wishing fall would arrive to 'bee'come less hectic!