Sunday, July 1, 2007

Orbs at the Vision Quest



Well, we had visitors. Notice the orbs above the fire.
Hope everyone enjoyed being together as much as I did this weekend. This was not the traditional Vision Quest I suppose. I hope the group can excuse me because I probably didn't hold the energy for prayer and fasting . Sometimes a girl just has to rebel a bit, especially when she has spent her life always trying to be good and do the right thing. Since this energetic piece of duality has been shifted, I find it hard to do anything that feels like coloring inside the lines. However I know I need to be sensitive to others and their process. But I just wanted to PARTY! I hope no one minded my Oyster Binge! LOL Which by the way go very well with White Wine as we discovered.
So, although not traditional I came away feeling lighter and less encumbered. I also feel like I am more clear on some of the pressing issues I face right now. I am finding I am not looking for the deep mystic experiences I craved in the past. They are wonderful but I am feeling more and more connected to God in the ordinary. I find that more than anything I want to live and love and be happy. I want to create something "Wonder-Full" everyday and I want to do it consciously. This is my Vision. I am blessed to have all of you to walk this path with me at this time. I feel incredible gratitude, do you think it's the sleep deprivation? :)
All in all, it is about the right now, step by step and being clear about what we DO WANT! We have to stop beating the drum about what we don't want. We know this and we practice. Thanks for the reminder Kathy. Oh and by the way, do you remember gifting the wood pecker feather to me several years ago? Wood Pecker is about hearing the rhythm of your own drum. Interesting that I gifted you with a drum. Must be a running theme for us.
Dance on Sisters!

7 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

Love the picture. What a group, eh? Snakes a dancin. The Bloody Mary ritual was fun to watch.

Joy! said...

It will always be "steaks a dancin'" for me! ;)

Joy! said...

and look at that cloud right over Pam's head!
we look like a trancy bunch don't we?

Bo said...

Steaks a dancin LOL LOL LOL

What can I say, just call me Ground Hawk!

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Can we throw a party or what. One wonders who else was on our guest list.
Dance of the steak...hmmmm.

Jacqueline Brown, said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

love the pic! so sad i missed it!