Thursday, October 25, 2007

Assumptions

So i had a 2 - 1/2 hr session last night with a client...it was really cool. She shifted huge pieces...At the end of the session she said, 'you know Id never looked at it that way, I dont know why I had just assumed that I had to be on defense with the universe...Why havent I assumed that I would be supported and protected by it?' We both kind of chuckled at the simplicity of the point...

My mom brought up the same point this morning she said why am I just assuming that there isnt a relationship out there that im interested in? why not assume there is? Its so simple is almost stupid. I love it... Really working on Keeping It Simple.

Its almost a no-brainer once all of the old stories are cleared out...This letting go and being open...

I also realized to how important it is to cultivate those new feelings at early stages. When the client from last night got a new image at the end of a big piece this very new VERY different feeling was there and I told her it was up to her to just play with how this new feeling feels explore it and grow it and nuture it if she wanted to...Just reminded me too to nuture and be open at beginning stages...

Felt really good to do a session it had been a while...

1 comment:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Its always a feel good to know you helped someone to their own healing....kudos