Thursday, October 4, 2007

Dreamland again

Chuck had a dream last night and I thought I'd share his dream (don't tell him). He was in a very large garage, his garage, and friends and co-workers started coming in for a party, including a surprise guest - Tom Selleck. Then he said that I arrived with a bunch of friends (I didn't ask how many, I just knew there were 7 of us). In the dream, he said that I told him we had won the lottery, that I had wisely invested the money, and that we now had enough money to retire.

I believe I may take a road trip to Idaho on Sunday.

4 comments:

Bo said...

WOW! Cool dream. Do I owe dues?

CatherineAnn said...

I'll ride with you if you want and pay my dues also.

Pam said...

A road trip! Let's do it. What time would you like to leave?

Joy! said...

Did you guys go???

Do you want me to buy more tickets in Chicago this week if I can get to a place to buy tickets?