Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Sense of Story About Us


I was watching a great series I just bought on DVD. Oh I so highly recommend it! WATCH IT!
HEROS.

Rent it, buy it, watch it, devour it. It's good.

It's about a group of ordinary people that suddenly start to realize they have powers, and then they start getting brought together, and there is an evil guy, and a bomb that's going to blow up NY...poor NY. Again, this is the story I started writing 15 years ago! Except they made them different races. I had them all women, but it was the same concept.

And then I realized how many things are coming about now that I 'scripted' out 10-20 years ago. It started to freak me out a bit. I had this incredible sense of being in the play, and that anything I wanted to write about was mine.

I started to literally shake all over. I was trembling. I thought, "whoa, this is it. This is what I was writing about and seeing all those years ago."

All day, conversations sounded like they were dialog that had been written. I was thinking in stage direction, and props. Looking at lighting. It was surreal. I got that it was all illusion, and could be changed in an instant.

This might go into the "too much information" bin, but here goes anyway, cuz it's the truth.
So, I had to pee right about then. Only, for some reason when I went in, I couldn't. NOTHING came out. And I really had to go!

Now right away, I started to wonder about bladder infections and stuff. I was like "Damn, something is wrong!" I could hear Bo in my head....and I kept trying and nothing. I imagined myself exploding from not peeing, and then I imagined having to go to the emergency room for antibiotics, then I imagined excruciating burning... I know i know, but the mind is so fast at creating those scenes!

But I thought, 'hey, if this is an illusion, dang, I want to change this now. Rewrite this. I'm just fine. I can pee just fine. I imagined a beautiful blue light coming down and healing me, and I gave another tiny push and viola! I was peeing just fine and have been since, aren't you glad to know.

The point is...we can have it any way we want. Do you want the bladder infection or not? If the answer is no, to anything, change it. Right then and there.

2 comments:

Bo said...

Well Pee on sister girl! LOL


Ok now I know I am in the middle of the vise, I will write more later. Anyway between a rock and a hard place with the traditional medicine/alternative healer dance. Getting it from both sides as the vise is turned up a knotch and you remind me of my voice in your head. Patience Patience I hear my astrologer tell me. The rest of this month it's important that I keep my cool.

The picture is very cool. At first I didn't know what it was and then when I looked again I saw it clearly.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I have watched Heros since the beginning, love the show and yes, very much the tracking.
Change in the blink of an eye, not hey call me in a week and see if something is different. We have moved into the NOW, THIS MOMENT....