Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hot Hot Hot

Remember that song? It's kind of a Jamacan little ditty. I sang it with friends while dancing in a congo line in Key West. I thought Key West was hot, I didn't know what hot was then. Now I do!

So I went to a neighborhood party last night and I have to tell you this story because it is too funny not to share.

My neighbor Connie is just a wild woman. Irish Catholic now converted Wicken. How do you spell Wichen? Well you catch my drift. She is turning 50 and in the boat with the rest of us. So we are exchanging meopause Hot Flash stories. Connie says, well I heard if you take 4 really deep breaths that it will help and it works. She says, I just run outside on my back porch NAKED and take four deep breaths, praying the neighbors don't see me. I'm going to be in trouble soon because the leaves are falling off the trees!

SO there you have it girls strip off, run out side and breath deeply. One of us will come haul you out of jail if you are arrested.

LOL LOL LOL

3 comments:

Joy! said...

TOOOOOO FUNNY!

Oh my God, they would SO arrest me. I can't even go there! LOL

Well it's WICCAN for the record.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

What a riot.....can you feel the darn brewing.....

Joy! said...

the darn brewing?

The darn brewing what?
The darn....what? brewing?

you mean like toil and trouble?

4 deep breaths and NAKED...well that's just darn trouble brewing...yep uh huh.