Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The effect of living backwards



"That's the effect of living backwards," the Queen said kindly: "it always makes one a little giddy at first-----"


Take another look at the picture. It 'appears' to be in front-but it's behind. It's also the center of her field of vision as she is trying to move forward...

or is she really moving backwards?

See...we have to keep the past in perspective...where do we keep the past? Is it in the center of our now?

This is the story of my marriage:
Queen of Hearts: I am NOT in the habit of talking to myself.
[aside]
Queen of Hearts: Even though it's the only way I can get a decent conversation around here.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Just wait until T really does lose his hearing - like Chuck has - you'll really consider yourself the Queen of Hearts!

Joy! said...

I realized I could quite happily spend the day talking to the dog-who is a great listener! :)