Sunday, October 21, 2007

Into the Heart

As I do more and more of the trauma resolution on myself, and reclaim more and more of myself, I am feeling so much energy in my central meridian that it almost feels manic. More than I probably have had in my entire life. I have to remind myself that it's ok. It's a good thing. It's so foreign for me to feel so much lifeforce. Especially after the internal bleeding I've had recently.

I got used to being at half mast so to speak. And as is typical, we don't realize how bad we were until after we are back from the dead.

My heart starts pounding, my veins feel like they are overloaded. I have to calm myself, and let the inside of me know this is good. Not high alert. Good thing, this much energy. This must be why Kathy bikes and why people run. I am thinking of buying some running shoes.

I can feel this pulse of life in every cell. My skin feels hot and my fingers are throbbing. I can feel the throbbing in my lips! I feel giddy with being alive. (It'd be such a bitch to have a heart attack NOW wouldn't it!)

For someone who has run cool to cold their entire life, with a low core body temperature, low thyroid function, low adrenall function, this is unusual! Very unusual.

Of special interest to me are the soul parts that were heretofor unavailable. I know that the brain integration has made this possible. It's all working perfectly, you know? We are lead to exactly what we need, and when we need it.

If any of you saw the clouds tonight at sunset-the most beautiful pink colors possible!

Jac said it best today: I'm finally at the place where my future is now my present.

4 comments:

Bo said...

That good? Wow. Rock on Shama Mama!

Hey personally I think you should channel all that energy into good sex, Christine Northrup says it's very good for the Menopause.

Happy for you! For Real - White Queen.

CatherineAnn said...

This was happening to me when I was raw until dinner and no junk food. It's wild and I guess I got scared.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I tell ya, there is something truly going on. I was listening to my Om CD, and I could feel my hold body lighting up. I can't help but chant with them and as I am chanting each Chakra is lit. I think it is finding all kinds of different ways to channel this energy. I think all those shifts we have had lately, is now showing us some of the result.....celebrate, celebrate, dance to the new mussicc....

Joy! said...

Yes well I wasn't going to post about the sex stuff-but hey! I feel great! :)