Monday, October 8, 2007

John of God

Hello!

I am back from J.o.g. and have been in South Carolina visiting my mom and sister for a few days...I needed a little 'home' time after the experience....which was really amazing...its kind of hard to go into what happened fully - but ill try - there were about 1200 people there at the Omega center we formed lines to pass before him when I passed before him he was incorporated as john of god the entity - i forgot who he had channeled that day - i took his hand and he said some words to me which were interpreted by a woman who said he would like you to sit in his current room, (a room right infront of him where he chose some people to sit and hold space as well as receive healings and witness all of the entities directly - we sat for several hours in meditation with our eyes closed maybe 3-4 hours but felt timeless) then she said and he would like you to come see him in brazil...I went and sat in the current room and I have to say im not quite sure what was going on but something was happening...my palms felt like there were being cut open there were on fire it and i kept having all of these intense visuals that im still trying to recall...

Anyway second part of the day I held current as well and then second day passed before him again and he asked me again to sit and hold current...it wasnt as intense as day one in terms of visuals and no fire palms but it was very intense-second part of day the same - third day i sat in current as well and it was very intense again...

All i know is that so much has shifted - I went in having done a lot of work and while I was there did a lot of work and now afterwards I am still sorting - it was a really beautiful experience though to be in that high love energy and I was so reminded of what my path is, of service and creation... these things have really become more prominant and clear...

I have had a lot of things clear and strengthen and I want to wait to go into all of it just yet until its settled, but much of it has been what ive been working on for a while...i wrote a list of intentions before i went and it seems that the visit was what i needed to get through some major pieces...

I have a gift for all of you guys - Im sending it out to joy tomorrow so maybe next time you guys get together she can give it to you all..

You were in my thoughts daily and I sent all of you guys whatever i got...and connected you to the light I was receiving....

Ill be back in NY on wednesday and ill fill you in more as things settle.

8 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

Sounds like a very powerful experience. I felt the juju coming my way and it brought up some pieces to be healed. Can't wait to hear all about it when it settles.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I felt some energy down loading the other day. Sorry I can't remember the thoughts that I had, it was just a huge feel good....thank you...

Jacqueline Brown, said...

It sounds very powerful...I can't wait to hear about the rest of the experience...

Pam said...

Welcome back, Lauren. I can't wait to hear about your experience.

Bo said...

I am sitting here in gratitude, for you Lauren and for all the Diva Shamans. What an incredible experience.

Rest, you have journed well. Thank you for keeping us with you through this incredible and powerful experience.

Bo said...

I am sitting here in gratitude, for you Lauren and for all the Diva Shamans. What an incredible experience.

Rest, you have journed well. Thank you for keeping us with you through this incredible and powerful experience.

Joy! said...

Not surprised! You are great at holding space! What a magical experience eh! Was Ross doing that too? I bet you were holding space for Ginny and Co. when they came through! How cool is that!

All of them got healings apparently.

Anonymous said...

you all have held such wonderful and safe space for me...ive learned from you!