Monday, May 28, 2007

Allowing myself to just BE.

Yesterday was my first real day off in 5 weeks....(For those that didnt hear I decided to stay here for a few more days!) I have been non-stop literally and although Ive taken breaks it felt very different yesterday---like I had come to the end of a lot of work for this moment and could now just sit and decompress and reflect. I spent all day on a porch in the sun - then on the grass in the sun - then in bed with the door open in the sun---my body missed the light!!! Everytime Ive come to SLC Ive left the day after finishing up with Joy, and it is so nice just to be here, really be here...it makes me appreciate this place in a new way...sort of come to an understanding of what it would be like to really just BE here. So here I am still in SLC no return ticket, just BEING. In a few days Ill be ready to go home --- or not? We'll see, Im just taking it easy....

Hope you guys have a great day and excited to see you all wednesday!

2 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I am so glad that you decided to stay and just BE....how special is that....

Bo said...

Right On. Soak up the rays baby! Don't you know, this is Paradise Found. Enjoy and good to know you are still in the city.