Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Instant Change

Well I can take responsibility for this one. We got to watch our thoughts now! It's so fast!
I was driving to Ogden to get my hair done at last. Last week I very definitely remember her telling me 6:30pm, which was only 45 min that my usual appt. She didn't have anything earlier. I wanted something earlier! I went a couple of hours early and hung out, so I was in town. Got a juice. Looked at shoes...

As I was driving to Ogden earlier though, I had had the thought that maybe I should wait a week. That way I don't have to get it cut again before I leave on my adventure...then I let it go.

It's the "then I let it go" part that we have to master.

Yep. You guessed it. She wrote down 5:30, AND wrote my phone number down wrong. So when I showed up at 6:30pm she was gone!

Destined to have bad hair for another week I guess! But I did ask for it. Will I ever learn???

2 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

But couldn't the message also been that you needed to reconfirm the appointment. Listening seems to be a big learning lately.

Joy! said...

reconfirm?