Monday, May 7, 2007

Tony Juiced For Himself

Wow am I surprised or what? I come home and there on the counter is
a) a dirty juicer
and
b) a tall glass of raw juice with ice in it!

T comes up and says "so, I made juice, wanna taste?" I can see the tops of the carrots and the empty pineapple container.
He put ALOT of pineapple in, probably 4-5 spears, 3 carrots, and an apple. I am counting the refuse on the counter.

And get this: a splash of RUM!

Wow was it good! I didn't even tell him what we made this weekend. He came up with that himself. I think if we lived in San Diego we could make a fortune opening a raw bar-that served mixed drinks! Alcoholic drinks with raw juice. What a hit! He's a happy camper tonight with his creation. And it's good for him too!

5 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Just goes to prove that we are connected....is he psychic or what???
I think you may be on to something with the Raw Bar...Love It..

CatherineAnn said...

I could use one of these right now. I'm stuck in the basement, thirsty and wanting something and this sounds so good.

Joy! said...

i know...and he used all the pineapple! I was so sad when I saw that...maybe I will make a run to Albertsons for a pineapple...oh man that sounds so good...
not to mention the rum.
I am really into busting old patterns aren't I!

Anonymous said...

all you need is a box of mini-umbrellas for the drinks and one of those toothpicks with the orange slice cherry and pineapple --- and of course the beach!

Joy! said...

raw drinks-how cool?
raw-dacious
raw-delish