Saturday, May 26, 2007

Blood pressure

Anyone else noticing blood pressure changes?
I was washing dishes, cleaning up the kitchen, sun shining in the window-feeling, I thought, Good! I suddenly realized the veins in the backs of my hands were bulging and I felt a pulse in my lips. I decided to take my blood pressure and it was 144/126. I was like WOW! What the heck was going on? I could feel something inside, but like CA, I realized I had been ignoring it for awhile. My pulse was NOT racing.

I remember when I had a session on the QXCI and it said that I was in a state of high anxiety and stress, and it was the same feeling. Ah! So my blood pressure goes up, eh! It was a mild fluttering feeling in my chest-something I would have labeled fear in the old days.

I took a moment, centered, went to theta, and then clicked the button again. It was 121/86. Significantly lower in a minute or two but still high. I sat another moment, took a few deep breaths and went to that hollow bone place, clicked the button and it was 114/78.

What causes us to go up like that? What are we reacting to? It was so fast, I don't have any idea?
Jac, CA, anyone else notice blood stuff lately? I'm usually low, too low, but lately that's very different, and it could be just a symptom of my body changing, and a good thing.

8 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

Are we feeling the dramtic energy changes and it is making us anxious? Is this why I feel so overwhelmed and busy in my mind? Is something processing out of our cells that needs to be cleaned out really quickly? My has gone down some lately but it goes up like yours on a whim, or so it seems. I can hear the pounding in my ear drums sometimes when I lay down to go to sleep. I have been craving salt which is the worst thing to want if my pressure is up. Teacup, do we have a teacup? My feeling it's a Shamanic reason is at the root.

Bo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bo said...

Agree with Catherine Anne. Met with Maggie and Peggy on Friday and asked about this new intense energy. Of course we all know this is the evolution of the planet that we expected to arrive. However, not 2012.....Sept 18, 2007 (9-9-9). This is being Channeled by Masters that Maggie's group is working with for the support of the evolution and the planet. Because the group mind is evolving at a faster pace than the Myans expected, the big Swift is coming this year and we are being affected by the energies coming in NOW. As much as I like to goof off and as concerned as I am about staying out of the right/wrong duality..... still think it's time to live impeccably. To handle this energy we are going to have to LISTEN to what our bodies need. It will be a finely tuned dance to stay in balance and we have to practice this consciousness MOMENT to MOMENT. We have started taking the right steps with the RAW.. Joy is pointing out the Breath Work and staying center. Which is what Peggy said to me, every day all day when you feel this energy rising be in relationship with your breath. Breath in deeply LIFE and Exhale to release that which does not serve.

Bo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bo said...

Oops, Still Learning.

LOL

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I am thinkings (teacup...love it Bo), that think about what is on your mind went the BP is up. Whats to say this isn't the new norm. That because our body has changed that we have more energy running through our bodies and because of that the BP is up. I agree with Bo. I really not looking at this as something to be concerned about, that its just part of transition and just Breath...I like it!!!

Joy! said...

Yes I agree. As I said, I would have, in the past, attributed the feeling to fear. Now, I just notice. And I noticed with a few seconds of quieting it came down.

I also agree that our bodies are changing. I sat down with the tests and looked at them a year ago. Huge change. I said to T-maybe this is what it is like to have a normal metabolism? This feels HIGH for me, but maybe it is about my body coming back on line from the suppression it has been feeling?

Very cool what we can do with intent and breath in a moment though.