Friday, May 4, 2007

Shame and Clearing

You all realize that we are clearing shame together? Shame locks into IDENTITY."I AM shamed. I carry shame, I hide shame." Guilt is a behavior, a doing, but shame is a being. IT is an identity level energy.

Clearing the deepest, lowest frequency. Shame. Anger distracts us from feeling the shame sometimes, or anger because we were made to feel such shame, the connections could be any number of ways.

I've said over and over, everyone is connected. Look at Lauren's last entry!

Ok, so WE aren't sleeping. WE are all bringing up and clearing shame. Did we clear shame as an archetype? Can we? Should we? Doesn't WOMAN as an archetype carry shame? Isn' that what the churches on this planet want? Wasn't EVE shamed? That base level DNA? Realize alot of us didn't even want to be GIRLS! Seeing that we were caught in female bodies was shaming. Anyone hear "You SHOULD BE so ashamed of yourself" because I do. Clear it as a wernickes. And then anything else that comes up.

For me,
I am so tired. This week I've thought "Wow, where did my energy go? I have been feeling so good!" Every afternoon I want to come home and nap! I'm TIRED. And I hear myself saying "Is this my adrenals? Is this my thyroid again? Is this B vitamins? Is this my blood, am I anemic again? What did I trigger?" It's running in the background.

Tony said, "Why can't you just be tired?" I thought, wow! JUST tired? Without it meaning anything else? I'm JUST tired? Wow. And I can JUST rest? But I am busy inside saying "maybe more protein, maybe less fruit, maybe some soy, am I getting enough B?"

We are clearing excess estrogen that is in our bodies. We are estrogen dominant. Look at our shapes. Right? Ok. Well, as that estrogen clears out-and fiber clears it, raw clears it, it stresses the liver. The liver is trying to keep up with the clear out. From time to time though, when we release held emotions TOO, and emotions are toxins, it clears through the liver too. And maybe the releasing and moving was too much all at once? I know that I suddenly dropped inches, but not pounds this week. I started running the frequencies on myself for Adenovirus (hah AD36 look out), and candida, and I had a full body reaction to the frequencies, so why do we think that when we touch the emotional frequencies for these things, that we wouldn't react?

I get exactly what you are saying about "where did it go?" It isn't gone. It is still there. The question might be why do we need to hang onto this icky feeling? WHy are we fighting to hide it, keep it, store it, stuff it, have it? Because it shames us to even admit we have it!

Eating protein doesn't help. Sleeping more doesn't help. Touching it, clearing it, and freeing ourselves will. I'm right there with you.

6 comments:

Pam said...

I'm bone tired. One evening coming home from work at 4:30 p.m. I just couldn't keep my eyes open and almost veered off the road - I woke up just in time. But this is just an example of what's been happening with me for the last two weeks. And my fatigue has been externally noticeable by coworkers who told me I looked so tired that I should pack it in and go home.

Joy! said...

So is this nutritional? Emotional? Energetic?
I do notice that I have so many clients and associates that all seem to be in the same place-

I don't buy that this is nutritional because we are eating. I'm definitely not starving, and the overall quality of my food is by far better.

Ans if I eat protein, it doesn't seem to help...the not sleeping could be hormonal, and the hot surges are also biological adjustments...

let's track it on each other and see what we get. I'm going to bed! :)

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I have actually been doing better since I started with the Maca and Progestrone, sea kelp combo...
I haven't been sleeping all through the night though...I sleep real sold till about 2:30...3:30..

Joy! said...

That's the liver meridian time. Meaning liver dsturbances. Just so you know.
I've been waking at 4-4:30 which is lungs.

Joy! said...

Hot flashes are better since running the hypothalamus balancing frequencies, and i ran progesterone frequencies last night. No hot flashes last night or today.
That's the first day in about 2 weeks.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I see, so it sounds like I will need to set up doing some liver frequencies to help my liver out.
I have been having strange dreams still which is interesting because for sometime I haven't been having dreams that I recalled. So I think we us all mirroring, I also think that we are also at a shift point as well...