Monday, May 21, 2007

Lists

As I look at the two new lists I just posted, I gotta say that I am craving all the estrogen rich food sources! I've been eating cherries, licorice, dairy, dates, eggs, papaya, potatoes, apples, carrots, yams, tomatoes, soybeans...so why am I low in estrogen? That doesn't even make sense.

I look at the lists of estrogen inhibiting foods and they totally aren't even appealing except the pineapple.

Anyone else feeling confused by all the propaganda out there? Is everyone just guessing? She suggested I not take the progestin cream as I am estrogen insufficient. Huh? So I am back to not sleeping, and I woke this mornng feeling bloated and irritable. Oh great! I don't like this at all. With no progesterone to oppose the estrogen, I feel it climbing which is causing the puffy feeling. And my joints hurt this morning. Ew!

Hopefully tomorrow the tests will be in. I'm finding this really irritating!

1 comment:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I agree, I think that there is huge misinformation....I think it goes back to the basics of asking the body what it wants, not what some group says, WHAT DOES THE BODY REALLY NEED....I think we can get too caught up in oh gee this is doing that this is doing this, can it not be configured that all is just what is perfect, we know the difference now with out bodies of what foods will work for it and what won't. Hmmmm, I think I will put this on the blog instead of just comments....