Monday, May 14, 2007

Going offline....

Ive been pretty offline for the past week...somethings been up and i havent felt grounded or totally 'here'...eating eggs and cheese and potatoes in a burrito?? what the hell was going on!!!! its so frustrating at times and i just get angry at myself for having to make it so hard sometimes...its hard for me to deal with the fact that right before something major comes up i have some sort of break-down to break-through point...different each time but similar in concept....is it the resistance right before a big piece is about to leave? my bodies final attempt to keep it?

I feel like this happens once a month to me - hormones? maybe i need to eat large quantities of MACA! maybe i just need to acknowledge that it could be just hormone shifts and not 'terrible and depressing'...

I need to work on new teachings for this...anyone got any suggestions? anyone think it maybe just hormonal? or anything else?

i just feel kind of defeated and like a fool and tired again - i mean i did get some huge pieces up and out and touched a lot that i havent gotten to before...and there just must be an easier way....

No comments: