Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Shamans Trading Post

Ok girls, here is my new fledgling idea:

The Shamans Trading Post

"For all the shamanic things you need, and things you don't need." ...as my son once had me write in crayon for his 4 yr old's store sign-less the word "shamanic" of course.

The idea is:

That we create a cyber trading post for new and used. Books, feathers, stones, incense, smudge, cloths, etc. A little history please with the items. As well as new things we shamans have created of course. Including ceremonial pieces. Jac, pass this on to Ray.

It's about the aged/experienced shamans passing on tools that have experience, putting them into the hands of the new shamans, and each other!

I have so many stones for instance that no longer are mine, but are wonderful stones ready to teach others! Gifting them-sure-that's one way. But when someone chooses it-and it chooses someone, there's magic there!

Yes, it isn't about the money-but money is our currency. So, money is part of it, but not all. We can designate a percentage to go to a charity, it can go into a pot to be used for scholarships, it can be go into our pocket, it can go into an account so that someone can then use it to buy something from someone else!

Like shaman money! Hey, we could design special shaman coin and they can purchase used items with it, and trade with it. Designating a whole new way of doing money...I like it!

If you want me to post your art, or items, let me know. I plan to add my jewelry, and if CA and Jac want their art here, awesome too!

Participants get paid using paypal, so you would want to open an account if you don't have one.

2 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I really like the idea...play it forward....

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT