Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Miracle Happened Here!

Tony brought ME a cup of coffee in bed this morning. Truly-that is a first in the annals of our marriage-31 years-not even after childbirth!!! And he even made it the way I like it...I so thank you for this sweet thoughtful touching gesture, honey! It was so cute!

I have to log it!
It is another milestone!

And Jon last night made raw juice for himself and 4 friends that were over. He wants me to post the recipe for you because it was so good!

1/2 Lemon
1/2 Lime
1 Orange (correction-2 oranges)
3 Carrots
1 Apple

Can you believe it? He says to tell you "no ginger!" His name for it: Citris Supreme!

5 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

Things are a changin at your house! Jon's juice sounds great. I will try it for sure.

Pam said...

Finally, no ginger with taste! I'm absolutely going to try this juice - tell Jon we need him to come up with some smoothie recipes also.

Joy! said...

Cool. he just corrected my post-he used 2 oranges, not 1.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Maybe its about lobing the ball into the court of the kids and just letting them run with it....giving them the juicer controls....
Super job and I will be doing your juice Jon...

Joy! said...

I showed him the post and your comments and he just smiled! :)