Thursday, November 15, 2007

777

Funny, I was at Walmart downtown. I hate their parking lot. It's too small and too crowded, and dark. Always busy.
SO I'm in the truck-which is why I find it small there probably...

I'm backing out, and to my consternation, there is a white van with flashing yellow lights blocking my exit. It is completely in the aisle. Well, not completely I realize. To the right of the van is a car half pulled out. It is blue, and it is waiting...

For what? Everyone is waiting, suspended. I look at the white unmarked van with the flashing yellow lights and a bored man behind the wheel.

I pull out, and now I am waiting too. I can't pass...

nothing is happening. Obviously I'm supposed to notice something. But what?
I look again.
Blue car, white van, yellow lights. Check.
Man driving van. Check. Bored, check.
No one driving the blue car, that I can see but a shape there, check.
Engine running...check.
license plate is "777" 4U

As soon as I notice the plates, the car pulls out, and leaves, I pull out behind it, and the white van continues on it's way wherever it was going. This was on the 13th. I was so surprised no one called to tell me we had won!

1 comment:

CatherineAnn said...

We are still going to win, I can still feel it. This is differnet than wishing, wanting, hoping, visions in the head. This is a strong feeling I have and I get daily signs that we are going to win. Today, I asked for a sign again as I was feeling a bit sad that we didn't win on this round. Then Joy posts the 777 message. Over ten years ago I heard very clearly when mediating to remember 777 that it would be important. Well, here it is, my sign for the day. Love it! I am going to drive up to Idaho on Saturday. Good news is that no one and the numbers are up to 95 million. Should I play the same numbers? I feel like I want to keep those numbers. How does everyone else feel?