Friday, November 23, 2007

Lines Like Steel

Dreams are still all over the place and feel like revelation. It may be time to keep a dream journal.

Last night in the dream I was being told by some higher source (?) that working with energy was real. The energy that came from our hands streams out "like lines of steel only thinner." Then I was shown the line coming from my palms. I assume what they meant was these energy lines are incredibly strong. As real as any steel beam that we see on the 3rd dimension, so "thin" they are without physical expression. It made sense, I woke up only long enough to process just what I have written here and then went back to sleep.

I know this is just not new news to any of you but I loved the touch in. Feel like I'm been in a void and separated from any communication from Spirit for a while. Just spinning in my own whirlwind of confusion and chaos.

Well Tess is looking at me with those big brown/gold eyes and so we are going for a hike.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

2 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

This is such a cool dream. I love this kind of dream where it's more real information than we get while awake because we let it sink in on a deep level. The brain can't debunk the information before it goes in.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Our hands are so powerful and so full of light....there is a chakra in the center...my hands just heat up reading about your dream...
very powerful....