Saturday, November 17, 2007

Smiling Eyes are Watching Over You



This is a great shot. I didn't take it, but someone sent it to me today and I thought I would post it for you all.
This is when you look up and get that message-we love you! We are watching you! Get it?!

Thanks to all of you for being yourselves, for growing, moving, approaching, delving, embracing! It's been a great time and I am so glad to not have missed it! Just think if we hadn't, any of us, made those seemingly small choices back when...we wouldn't be here now.

I might have said no when the U invited me to teach the first time. Had CA and Romedy and Ray not encouraged me by wanting another class...had Heidi not come back with her three stones, if Lauren hadn't said "am I being too impulsive" and come out, if Pam hadn't decided to do some research for her book, if Kathy hadn't talked me into not cancelling  the PC class when we had just 3, if Jac and Michelle hadn't walked into the Four Winds office and ended up at my desk talking to me back then, if Bo hadn't been in pain and moved out from Kentucky, we might not have ever met, our paths might never have crossed, any of us.

You have to think that there is a plan don't you?

3 comments:

Bo said...

Great pic.

Great fun last night.

So true, this perfect unfolding.

I know we need to stay in the now but I love having this history with you guys. It's wonderful and rich and ABUNDANT! Pretty funny too, what characters we are.

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU!
I feel so lucky to have been guided to all of you!

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Oh what a super picture....love it.
I love that we could show that love is abundant and it is so great that we get to share it with each other.