Sunday, November 4, 2007

Being Still


My goodness yes, we have moved into super drive. As I was finding a picture to put on the blog, I saw this and thought man in all that is going on around us and all the things coming up can we find a place within ourselves to be still. Yes, to be quiet with our Mesas. Become anchored to the center of self, so that we don't need to engage in fighting the Yodas. Having issues with the body. How about the hot flashes being energy being kicked up a notch. I agree that something this way cometh and I know I want to be more like the hollow bone that I move the energy free of any blocks. I know when I am having a megathought I do feel my energy rise. I think I have said that years ago when I would do a healing you could fry eggs on my body. It was like when I would find myself in a situation where I need to use the healing energy I would have a huge download and would need to remove all metal from my body while it was going on, because the metal would get so hot that it would burn. So again we are looking at so many things that it could be this it could be that, but if we become still will we get our answer. I toss this out there but I am sure it is more for me than anyone. I am having such huge test/assessment anxiety about what I am learning and I have to be able to show what I have learned on Wednesday and I am thinking I need to be confident, I need to be anchored within myself. Here is to us all and to the wisdom of how perfect things are right at this moment.....

1 comment:

Bo said...

I think if you use your old Hollow Bone techinque during the test and get your head out of the way it will just flow right out of you. THat's what I think may happen. I am excited for you and Joy, I 'm anxious to see and feel the work you will be doing.