Saturday, November 24, 2007

CROWDS!


We're talking about taking the kiddies to the IMAX and to DISCOVERY MUSEUM...and oh man...they are both in Gateway. The thought of the crowds of Holiday people makes me want to hide out in PC.

Am I becoming anti-social?
Nah. I've never liked the big crowds of people crushing in and out of stores...
and really not into them this time of  year! We walked Main street yesterday-and it was crowded too...enough.

So what did everyone else have for Turkey day?
Kale wasn't a hit huh? What was?

6 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

Tomorrow I would think that it would have thinned out. Lots will be in church! Who among us does like crowds? Some of us mind it less than others that's for sure.

The kale salad was sitting in a dark spot and only Dendra and I ate any. That's Ok, I had some yesterday and today to cleanse. I went to the gym to sweat out the pie and had a green drink from wild oats too. The flim globbers from the dairy are starting to subside.

Pam said...

We had the traditional Thanksgiving dinner - nothing raw in sight. Can't wait to start raw again.

Joy! said...

Tons of food and I'm trying to stick with raw-ish. I had an avocado and a banana for breakfast and skipped the bagels, cream cheese and lox that the others were eating.

I'm drinking too much coffee though, and the red wine has been around in abundance. Is that considered raw since it's fermented and we can have fermented?! :)

The piece of pumpkin pie knocked me out so it's no temptation to do it again.

Joy! said...

Maybe you planned to have your kale to yourself! :)
It all works...

Joy! said...

Guess what? They opted for ice skating in PC today instead. Hmmmmm

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Hmmm, ice skating how perfect....
I have always found large crowds overwhelming. I shop early on Sundays for Christmas shopping or at 2:00 in the afternoon works, then I am headed home when everyone else is hitting the stores.