Sunday, November 18, 2007

Good to Remember


Lessons are the reminders of the good things to recall about where we have been, how we have changed, what we have learned.

Lessons are good. Reminders are good. Where we have been-all good. Where we are going-even better!

Last night was so sweet and fun.  The group grows, the memories grow, the good times and the reminders of where we have been and where we were when we started, made richer for knowing we have made progress!

You all have come so far, and you are all passing me, as it should be! I love to see you shine! It's funny, for the first time ever someone asked me what I see when I look at the class, when I look out at everyone.

Of  course, because someone asked the question, it meant I had an answer, and I realized all the things that I see when I look out. The part I love about this work is the privilege of seeing the changes. I get to see people walk in wounded, grey, gloomy, heavy, burdened, unsure, hurt. I get to see them lighten day by day and remember that life is supposed to be fun and gentle and easy, and that they can laugh again, and that they can pick up their magic and enjoy living.

Oh hey-enjoy living...living joyus...ar ar.

No comments: