Thursday, November 22, 2007

Left Brain Right Brain Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, members of the butterfly/spider/seven sister's clan. I am happy to report that I can now shift easily from left brain to right brain and back on the Dancing Girl. I absolutely feel more balanced than I have in years. Thanks to you all for taking my logic-centered, computer brain (due to 20 years of work and schooling), and forcing me to recapture feeling, emotion, and creativity.

Lauren - I started work on my sacred room yesterday. I'll let you know how it works out.

5 comments:

Joy! said...

I'm so pleased Pam!

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Oh that is so cool that you are creating a special space for yourself...
The brain really is interesting. I thought it was so great when I saw her dancing both left and right...cool...

CatherineAnn said...

Way cool. I can't seem to get mine on the left at all. I'll try again.

Anonymous said...

cool cant wait to hear about it post pics!

Joy! said...

SACRED SPACE is so important to us! It is the external expression of your mesa isn't it! You go girl!