Monday, November 26, 2007

Safe Landing

So I am back home...well in NY which I guess is home because I am here and home is wherever I am! I was so sad this time leaving Salt Lake - I had some emotional allergies come up the day before I left (thanksgiving -triggered by a cat) then went to Omars for raw Thanksgiving which was wonderful...There was such a variety of food it was insane! Ive been trying to get back on to all raw for months now - its been hard. Ive still been juicing which is good but I have been eating strangely in spurts - and cheese! I have to be done with that, it is not i repeat NOT feeling good to eat. Funny all the old vices have come up over this year the alcohol cigarettes which both have cleared now but the food came back around the past few months and now coffee is back?? I havent had coffee like this in I dont even know how long...But as each thing has come up Ive enjoyed it until it seems Ive had my fill then I let it go....As for food though Im not being to hard on myself, I just know how I feel and how much better I feel when eating living foods...I did however give up fish for a few months with 1 fish day that left me feeling icky - and that feels good to drop actually especially the sushi - havent had it in months and have no craving whatsoever for it. Eggs have come back in which may be on the way out as they just also are not feeling great in my system right now.

As for work - I did so much in Salt Lake, I realize how healing it is for me to be there...Its like leaving for the countryside to get some fresh air and recoop. Things have been happening so quickly here and Im just stepping out of the way...I felt so amazing yesterday riding the high of Salt Lake and all that I learned and today I feel a bit crappy but only because of food choice last night. Its just been so intense and quick - I feel like I have to be really clear and open because so much is coming ---- man theyve got better service there or something because I place an order and theres no wait time...heehee or maybe Ive gotten more clear... who knows. Im just remaining open to it all and trying my best to stay out of my head.

I went to my 10 year reunion Saturday night...How incredibly bizarre, but an interesting marker of a decade.

I had such a great time at Bo's I just wish I couldve seen you guys more but will have to be another time!

3 comments:

Joy! said...

hard to believe you are back there already! Time flew and is still going at a mad rush.

Onward and outward!

CatherineAnn said...

I'll miss you and look forward to your next visit.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I agree about not getting enough time to spend with you. I wish we could have met your Mom. It just wasn't in the cards this trip. I am glad healing took place while you were here. I think that is the mode lately of us healing so many parts of our selves.
The food thing really is about being more Raw than not. I had two avacados with my dinner tonight, it was like a long lost friend.