Sunday, November 18, 2007

Miracles of Acorns


A friend of mine once wondered at the DNA of an acorn. Holding it in her hand, she touched the incredible understanding of the power it held within it's tiny form. What seems so small and insignificant, with proper care and the right conditions grows into a miraculous life giving host replenishing the world and all the creatures that come to rest in her branches and under the shade of her canape.
I feel this coming now. I feel this incredible energy that is almost too much to contain and so at times feels like I may jump out of my skin. I want to name it and I can't. I want to see a vision of it, but I cannot. I can only feel it and it feels big, like this tree.
What you have held for us Joy all these years. What we have held for each other.... "the proper care the right conditions" have brought us to this place. It would seem to me that we are at Jackie's ledge and with the Wings of Catherine Ann's Angles we are about to fly. It feels like we are at this quantum point of break through. The acorns, which shed their skins and settled into the earth have under gone their magic. I liken it to Jack N the Bean Stalk. I feel the ground shaking beneath my feet..... "I don't have to know how...... I only know that I have it I am doing it That it is And I am.

3 comments:

Joy! said...

Let me hear a HALL-E-U-YAH! AMEN!

:)

Did I say thank you? I know you and I talked on the phone this morning Bo but let me post it here-THANK YOU! For all your hard work, effort, thoughts and love, for the caring you put into creating a wonderful evening for us and for us all. Thank you!

Joy! said...

More OAK stuff....hmmm...someone look up the symbology of OAK. Ok ok...I will since I'm the one noticing it.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

This is so beautiful...thank you again for Saturday night and thank you so much for the beauty you have presented here...this is like the word spoken from the rainbow light of a crystal....