Friday, November 30, 2007

Joy's Vision

Habakkuk 2:1-3.....Write down the Vision clearly upon the tablets, so that one can read it readily. For the vision still has its time, presses on to fulfillment,and will not disappoint; if it delays, wait for it, it will surely come, it will not be late.

How many times have I referred to this, one of my favorites.......

Joy asked, what was the lake for you? Was it were you where or were you where going. I answered, it was Buckhorn, the place I was going but that wasn't it at all. The lake was the false belief, not a place at all. The fresh water lake, the sea bird was trapped in was the illusion. And so the bird was free to fly after my rescue, but the hook was still in it's side and I was still hooked as I marched on to the hills of eastern Ky after graduate school. Was it God's will, no I don' t think so at all. Except that a part of me really wanted to go there. That retreat was my first step into understanding, it is not about God calling you to sacrifice yourself. This is not a part of the new paradigm. What ever brings us Joy, well that is what we are called to.....I think it's a wonderful built in monitor/compass.

Jesus and the dove. Well without further exploration it seems very plain to me. The time is now. We are ready for the next steps. We have been working and learning and dreaming for this very point in time and now we can fly. We are not trapped and the timing is perfect. However, why are we still perched there. I don't think it is fear, maybe it is wisdom. We are one with the Christ energy and now we don't need to fly away. We are free to fly, we are free to take the next step. What is the next step? Well, maybe just simply taking one step at a time and staying out of the way so the perfection of divine love manifests itself in all that we do.

For me it is about seeing the vision clearly and writing it down. For me this is the next step and anything that will support that.......I'm all over it. So working with the 6th chakra/stepping into the east.... Well it just sounds perfect to me.

We are free, we are ready, we are in the flow/connected resting on the hand of our connection to the All in All. We are sitting freely in communion with the sacred.

I don't want to dredge up old wounds anymore. It's time be here now BE HERE NOW! Take flight, YES! Rest in connection with God/Spirit/ Divinity expressed as humanity..... YES! Step into our power for our good and the good of all.

No comments: