Friday, September 7, 2007

abundance game and manifesting

Remember when we were doing the abundance game, and we were depositing $1000. a day, increasing it by a thousand every day and then spending it? And then Pam challenged us to up it to $10,000 a day? Well, it's coming true. I just realized it.

Do you all remember I was going to buy a jaguar with my fake money, and then changed my mind and bought a red mercedes with my fake money, instead? Didn't we post that stuff on the blog? I thought we did, but I can't find it. I was going to link to it. Anyway-we sold my Audi-in one day, and I was debating the SUV or convertible remember, I posted that.

Tony said "why not get a mercedes? And we went and test drove it. Well, I'll have it in Nov. I just ordered one. It wasn't until after we ordered it that I realized I had actually manifested FOR a mercedes when I was playing the game!

I'm mentioning this, because AGAIN it goes with the totally letting it go-I totally let it go...in fact forgot about it...just doing the game, you know? Remember in the Secret when he pulled the board out of storage and saw the picture of the house on it-that was the house he was living in? :) And was surprised?

I did think of a hybrid, but I didn't have it on my board, or really in my head-so it's not my time yet for that. Maybe after this one. Funny thing-my mother just bought an RV. She's thrilled and delighted to travel in it-will be coming here in a few weeks. Ok. When I told her about getting a new car the first thing she said was "I hope you got an electric one. You know we need to all use less fuel." LOL Her tank gets about 9 miles to the gallon. I just shake my head.

It's an odd feeling-the audi was more expensive than the mercedes-would have cost me about $15,000 more...but the mercees feels more extravagant. I am going to go in and explore that a bit, because it makes me feel 'greedy'. That's an interesting word. Hits me with grabbing too much...CA, how about you? Any of you?

If you try that word on, where in your physical body do you get a reaction? And if you track that , does it take you to a memory?

2 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Haven't we talked about that we just put it out there and then consider it done?
Yes, it hit me in the solar plexus. There definitely is something about asking for too much. It truly is something to explore.

CatherineAnn said...

It's in my DNA not to ask for too much. And not to want nice things. WEll, at least it was. I'll look into this on my retreat days.