Thursday, September 27, 2007

Flat Tires

I was just telling Kathy and then Jac that I do think we need to pay attention to the little details and the frustrations. I have been reading Greg Braden's work again and and am particularly interested in the Acensenes' teachings on mirrors. It really came home to me 2 weeks ago when my VESPA had a flat tire.

I am 51 years old, I never had a flat tire in my life before coming to Utah 7 years ago. Since that time I have had 7 flat tires. 2 on my car, 3 on my bicycle, one onVespa and one on my dad's car while I was driving him around back in Kentucky on a visit. After the Vespa I threw my hands up and said what gives! GOOD GRIEF, as Jackie says. ( WOW, just realized 7 flats and 7years since coming to Utah) I think I told Kathy 2 flats on my bike but I remember it was 3 and all in the same day, I havn't riden my bike since.

Then I was talking to a friend who said OH that's simple, flat tire means I don't feel supported by the universe. Of course that was it, when my mom died and Carolyn left I felt totally exposed and no longer supported. Funny I trusted my mom more than my God. When my mom left I put my faith in Carolyn. Then she left and that left me. After writing the ascension piece, which I shared with you, all I finally understood on a very deep level, my divinity. God in me and God in all that I experience. I am One with the all in all. Something clicked and the fear is gone.

I say thank God for flat tires.

3 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

Thank God for flat tires is right. That's two big pieces you have brought in the last couple of months. First the being able to love piece and now this one. Yahooooooooooooooooooooo!

Bo said...

Thanks C.A. YES I am very grateful.

Hey, any body know the real spelling for the "Acensenes" LOL

It's so far from real you guys probably didn't even know what I was talking about.

Joy! said...

Essenes.

sure I did! :)

7 flat tires in 7 years...that's gotta be some kind of record!

I've had one, and I was with Ginny when she had one.
So, that's two. kinda sorta...