Monday, September 24, 2007

Interference

Well! I had a fun thing happen-not!
For some strange reason my house phone is now interferring with my internet connection.
So! I couldn't get on line.
Everything was blown out. Hmmmm

WHY today?

Anyone else have an odd night-one of about 4 or 5?
Last night I woke at about 1am-wide awake and no idea what woke me up.
Then I was taken on a journey forward in time, saw myself old-like 90
clearly thought-I have 40 more years! What am I going to with that time?
Then saw myself old, elderly, ancient- then died
and felt myself as energy still viable and alive out in the universe and was simply essence.
I truly got it! Oh! That body died, but I am still here. I am clearly still a consciousness
but what I knew as myself-the body-was gone. I was existence in the universe, out in the stars, in all this amazing energy.
HAH-maybe you photographed me this morning Jac! :)

It was so cool and so intense. It was different from any journey though death i have ever done!
I woke so totally exhausted I could hardly open my eyes.

4 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

I was awake several times last night but I didn't have a wonderful journey like that. Holy Smokes how cool! I have been thinking a lot about the other side lately and caught John Edwards show on Saturday night. He has gotten so good and fast. Saw a crow today which means my father is around. I am pondering what part he is going to play in writing the second half of my bood. The other side........

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I slept because I took a Tylenol PM, because I couldn't sleep the night before. I did what you did and just woke up like well it must be morning, my beauty call was at 3am. I have not slept well for a week. Now we have a full moon happening this week on Wed. its in the sign of Aries. I find around the full moon my sleep is usually disruptive.
Dreams I have been having them but I am only remember bits and pieces. Nothing like yours.

Anonymous said...

it feels like theres a new moon every day i cant keep up with it...last night and the night before i was up...but strange very deep feeling intense sleep with brief moments waking up in awake/dream state and looking around the room...so weird... also dreams are different and cant keep up with them who knows whats going on...

Lina said...

Lina said...
Hi Joy,
yes, your journey was wonderful and stupefying( amazing, astonishing : I don't know to choose the exact term for Italian Stupefacente). Your experience was very great and maybe not repeatable anymore,just like mine,but in broad daylight on a ferry-boat surrounded by the sea and I was sitting among a lot of people.In a flash I dreamt in my heart and I felt myself ONE with all those unknown people, I didn't explain how and why.It was a wonderful flash and an intense sensation of immense Love : I felt myself as a part of Universe! Maybe that is called " Saint moment" in Course of Miracles, I don't know!
Sorry if all that is not in tuning of your Journey forward in time, but also for me it was so intense and a felt myself as energy of love.
Sorry!!!