Monday, September 17, 2007

Too much to keep on top of...!

There is SO much going on everyday that I am having a really hard time trying to keep on top of it here! Seriously...Everyday I get a moment to click on the blog and im like i dont have the words to write whats been going on...it feels like im barely able to live it all retelling things seems bizarre and i just feel a bit wonky! so much wow..anyway I will tell you guys what happened to me the other day to give you a clue as to how its been and an important message i got...

I was heading dowtown on the subway from 72st down to 14th....the trains were running on a weekend schedule so no express ( i clearly saw that sign --- but as you will hear clearly forgot that momentarily) At 34th street i heard some announcement but ignored it (later realized the announcement was that train was going express to 14th which means next stop would have been mine) i saw a train across the path and jumped off my train to get onto that one thinking oh thats the express i can get there faster....well i was wrong it was heading back uptown. Now what that hell happened? Anyway 34th back up to 42nd was the absolute slowest ride for some reason kept stopping it took almost as long as the original train ride had for several stops...So I get off at 42 walk up the stairs down the hall down the stairs and onto the platform heading back downtown. I get on the correct train and realize what had just happened and all the signs I had ignored...then I heard loud and clear you can make it as hard or as easy as you want it to be your still getting off at 14th street. sounds like one of those terrible s.a.t. problems 'if a train leaving point a leaves 10 minutes before the trains leaving point b...' blah blah blah... good grief is all i can say...

lessons lessons...that was an important one for me....i got it...

5 comments:

CatherineAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CatherineAnn said...

Lauren I love this lesson. One that you can't ignore for sure. This is what I have realized lately. We are going to moments in time, one way or another.

Joy! said...

so tell me what the lesson learned was?

Anonymous said...

heading to the same place i can make it difficult or make it easy...

same concept as the birthing of ideas i can make it hard (the old way pulling hair out kicking screaming) or let it be simple natural trusting that im on the 'right train'...

Bo said...

Remember Pam's dream. She floated when the other person was scrambling down the path, she floated.

Ease......

Now how is it that we retrain ourselves. Trust? That's a good start. Grounding is probably absolutely necessary. And no Resistance, that's a hard one. It doesn't look like I want it to look. How many times have we missed the train because we looked for our perfect picture and missed a perfect opportunity. Hmmm....