Sunday, September 23, 2007

Haircut = getting rid of dead weight!

I cut my hair! Well I went to get it cut...its the shortest its been in 10 years and damn it feels good! As he was cutting it I swear I shed so much... it felt like so much weight I had been holding onto...I left feeling like a new woman...I feel brighter lighter and smilier (is that a word? no anyway i like it) plus Im a little curlier its funny whatever he did made me have ringlets I look a bit curly sue...heehee anyway much better...dead hair dead weight GONE VOILA!

3 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

I could feel your experience as I read your post. I did the same thing right before I turned fifty. My hair was almost to my waist and I cut it to my shoulders. Whew, the weight is lifted.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Nothing like having your hair done both for real and symbolically....

Pam said...

I'll bet you look really cute! and sophisticated. Hope you left enough to tie back into a ponytail.