Friday, September 21, 2007

Getting lost



This is what the pakareena's look like...those water spirits coming out to say hello!

So I'm starting, like, my seventh year of teaching for the U. You would think my car could get there automatically wouldn't you? Maybe it was because it was T's truck instead of my car...
I zipped past the Foothill exit, then past the 13th st exit. I took 7th, then thought, "I'll just go up 21st to Foothill and then go north...

I went forever and somehow ended up back on the freeway, going west on I-215??? I got off at 33rd, swung around, got back on the freeway, and almost did the whole damn thing again! I missed Foothill, missed 13th, got off at 7th and thought "whoa....dude...!"

This time I went down to 8th and then went up. It's becoming traditional that I get lost the first night. Luckily a little birdie told me to leave an hour early. I just made it in time...

I need grounding I think. I'm still not back from somewhere over Mesquite...

4 comments:

Bo said...

pakareena's...... Tell me more about this. I must have missed the first conversation.

Joy! said...

Pakareenas...feminine earth energy elementals. Water spirits, fairies etc. That's what the Qero called them. Pakareenas...elemental energy spirits

CatherineAnn said...

Joy, I laughed so hard when i read this. LOL

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I thought I made the suggestion of getting grounded when you had your 9 hours lost time in Nev....lol...